Join Our Team
At Pinnacle Physical Therapy & Personal Training in Columbia, SC, we are committed to helping patients be pain-free, we are always accepting resumes from those therapy and administrative staff who pride themselves on accepting new challenges and who have a strong desire to help others. We only accept staff into our practice who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities for further education and career advancement.
Positions Currently Available:
We are a well-established, evidence-based, family-owned physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedics, wellness, and sports medicine. We are growing and in need of a physical therapist looking to grow as a skilled practitioner while learning and being involved in operating a clinic. Does this sound like you?!
Our therapist needs to be a self-motivated, organized individual with an advanced degree in physical therapy from an APTA-accredited physical therapy program. (New and Soon-To-Be grads are welcome to apply!) Individual must have (or be eligible for) a current SC state license. We are looking for full-time hours (40 hours).
Compensation for this salaried position will include:
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being a proactive member of our team, bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise
- Helping foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
- Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction
- Evaluating each patient that is specific to age, illness, injury, and/or disease
- Preparing a written plan of care (using our web-based EMR) based on evaluation findings in a timely manner
- Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, coordinating treatment with support staff
- Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies to ensure the health of our practice.
- Willingly participating in community events to help promote our practice
Do you want to see if you qualify to be part of our team? Contact us today or submit the form below.